August 27, 2023

Google AdWords Ultimate Guide: PPC Search Ads

About Google Ads, Google is the most used search engine by users around the world. As of now, more than 92%of the online users are using Google to find information about the products, services and to learn more about the new things. Only the remaining 8% of the online usage is shared by the other search engines like Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo. From this insights, it is clear that if you would like to get more reach for your business online, then Google Search is one of the medium by using which you can get in touch with the right audience for your business. By using the Google search, you can get in touch with the right audience for your business in two ways, one is via OrganicSEO & the other one is GooglePPC. Organic SEO is the way of optimizing the business website to rank for the potential search terms. When it comes to SEO, you need to invest a lot of time & effort to make the business website rank for potential search terms. The second one is the Google PPC, Google has its own advertising platform called Google AdWords (Ads)/ Google PPC (Pay Per Click), By using the GoogleAds, you can make the target users land on your website from the Google search by making your business ads to rank above the organic search results. When it comes to Google Ads, you need to pay for Google when any of the users from the Google Search clicks on your ads and lands on your website. BothSEO & Google PPC has its own pros and cons. The main advantage of the SEO is that you don’t need to pay for Google for the users landing on your website from the search. But you need to invest more on SEO to rank the website on top of the SERP’s (Search Engine Results Page) for the potential search terms. When it comes to Google PPC, you need to pay to Google for each and every click that you receive on your ads on Google Search from the normal users. Despite both the SEO & Google PPC, as a business people, you should be giving equal importance to both to stand ahead of your competitors.

GBS_insertEmbeddedViewer(“XAL2DwAAQBAJ”, 500,400);

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *